Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My Minimizing To Do List...

Hey Friends!

I have come quite a way in my minimalist journey. I have dramatically (and still am to a degree) pairing down my down my clothes, but it's far from over. I still have a lot of unused and unloved stuff in my life. I wanted just to share with you what I am planning to do next. Disclaimer: I don't know when I will get to the items on my list, but I will update you and take you along for the journey when I do get there.


  1. Shoes. I have done clothes, but I have yet to tackle my shoes.
  2. Bags. I don't have a lot of these, but I can think of at least a couple that need to go
  3. My desk and the area surrounding it is not even usable right now... it's bad you guys. 
  4. My books and book storage
  5. Area surrounding my closet
Those are the next five areas that I am going to tackle. These are in no particular order... I hope that by blogging everything I am working on that I can stay more accountable to the vision that I want to achieve! 

Let me know what you think! What is your next decluttering challenge that you are going to tackle?

Love, 
Sherayah

No comments:

Post a Comment