Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 3- How it's going so far.

Pros: Smaller amount of clothes = a cleaner room. Most of the mess in my room has been from clothes everywhere. Now they are on my closet rack or in the one small laundry basket. I love it. The room feels more open.

Also I enjoy almost all my clothes. I am realizing what I need to do differently already for my next capsule, but I can live with this one for the summer.  For instance, next time I will pick a base color, either navy or black. right now I have both in my closet and they are competing and sometimes clashing. Also I will pick at least one solid top in a color. I have plain white, grey, and black, but i find myself wanting one in blue as well.

Cons:  I need a base color (see above. easily remedied when I make my fall capsule)

Need one more solid color top. Preferably blue or even olive green

I work in a clothing store. It's really tempting to buy new clothes all the time. I haven't given into the temptation for clothes, but I did buy a new necklace. it was a different buying experience though because I thought more about it than I would have in the past even though it was only $5

I really like that it's gold (unlike my other necklaces which are silver or pearl [all costume I might add])

I also found that my seersucker crops only work well with two tops. Although I can pair them with a tank top and my navy or possibly grey cardigans.

I will also be getting another black top because while I enjoy the shape of the LOFT peasant tee, it rides up on me :(

OOTD?

Disclaimer: I have not figured out the best way to do this, so I don't have as nice of a pic as I would like, but her is my outfit of the day for work
Black peasant tee, new necklace, seersucker crops, black Bob's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment