Monday, June 29, 2015

nearly a month in...

I am nearly a month in, and while I am not bored yet... I am eager to rethink things for the fall.

I am already playing with ideas for my fall wardrobe and I am definitely ready for cooler weather. I have identified my "keepers" from this capsule and what will not be carried over into fall.

Here is something else I noticed and again it has to do with being seasonally appropriate (my biggest downfall with this wardrobe)... I have four scarves out right now, which would be fine EXCEPT for the fact that I DO NOT wear scarves in the summer. It's just too hot here. They are going to be put away.

I do enjoy a few of my necklaces, but I do feel like I could get rid of a few of them too.

 Below is an out of the day that I love and am proud of. It's my maxi dress with my tee shirt underneath. I love that it looks like it was meant to be that way. I am still completely in love with this dress and probably wear it more than anything else I have out right now. :)
Yeah that is a really random and kind of choppy update. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment