Sunday, January 31, 2016

Capsule Update and Some January Favorites

Hey Friends:

I just wanted to give you an update about my capsule since it's the end of the month and there have been a few changes. I also wanted to try something new and share a few of my favorite things this month with you.

So first thing's first! My Capsule!

I just have a small update for you in this department. I am really loving my capsule, but I did notice a couple of things that I had to fix. The first one was that my gold bag was wearing out. REALLY wearing out and I didn't notice until I started using it again. It made me sad, so I went ahead and switched it out for another favorite, my brown Aldo messenger bag.

Mine is similar to this one
I also had to add a pair of grey slacks. I normally wouldn't add or even need slacks, but I have been having a medical problem that makes my beloved jeans just a little bit too uncomfortable sometimes, so I need the slacks on days when I need a softer, stretchier material.
That's it for the update. I am loving it so far!

Now for a few favorites of the month...

None of these are revolutionary. I am striving for my products to be more natural, but I don't have a whole lot of that kind of stuff right now. These are just a few things that I have been using a lot/loving/excited for in the month of January. Also, none of these are sponsored, but I will have links to stuff that I can get links too in case anyone wants to check any of it out

1. A good lotion is essential for the cold weather and this Aveeno Active Natural Daily Moisturizing Lotion is essential for my cracked hands, feet, and elbows. It also absorbs really quickly and doesn't make me feel greasy. I adore this stuff! It's on Amazon (here) and probably at your local grocery or drug store too.

2. Cute Owl Folders! I love making school a little more bright and cheery and folders like this do the trick! I got mine for $1 at my local Big Lots and couldn't find them online. 

3. Crochet hook set. I recently got back into crocheting and I needed a new hook set. I found these on Ebay really cheap from an individual seller, but you can also find them on Amazon (here). I love these, and I am really excited to use them!


4. My final favorite this month is a tea. I am kind of a tea fanatic and this month I have been in love with Celestial Tea's, Mint Magic. It's very soothing and is great for helping me to chill out after a long day of school. I found mine at my local kroger, but you can also find it on Amazon (here)

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know what else you would like to see from me in the comments!

Love,
Sherayah

No comments:

Post a Comment