Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Outfit Of The Day- First Day Of School -Winter Capsule

Hey Friends!


Today I started my second to the last semester of college. It was super cold, so I wore my really warm cream and grey sweater, my blue hooded jacket, a pair of my dark wash bootcut jeans, my sparkly pink scarf (quickly becoming a favorite), and my winter coat over that.  Also,  I also wore my pearl stud earrings and my tennis shoes, but those I do not count as a part of my capsule.

I have a question for you guys today. Do you think I should count my winter jacket, rain jacket, and now I want to add my fleece jacket for warmth in my capsule? I have counted two of these items. However, they are not style items as much as necessities. What are your opinions?

Love,
Sherayah

No comments:

Post a Comment