Saturday, January 16, 2016

Small Capsule Update

I did add the dark wash polished denim blazer and a black quilted sweatshirt. I also switched out a piece.

I felt like the blazer would be useful in my professional tutoring job. I also like it because it is really the only tailored looking jacket type piece that I own.

I also meant to put the black sweatshirt in when I originally made the capsule, but it was in the wash at the time.

I switched out my chunky knit orange sweater (which is more of a fall look anyway for another black sweater, but this one is soft, thin, and a v-neck.

That puts my capsule count at 34, and I am more than happy with that number! If I do anymore switches or changes, I will keep you updated. I think this is the final capsule though! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment